As you know, you should always try to link to your Facebook pages, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other websites as much as you can. This helps more people to connect with you and it also is great for SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Here are the steps to take to add your websites to your LinkedIn Profile:
- Log onto you LinkedIn account
- Next, under the Profile Tab at the top left, click on Edit Profile
- Then scroll down a little until you see Websites and click on Edit
- This will bring up another page and you will see Websites and room to put three different websites.
- You want to click on the drop down and click on OTHER
- Then don’t just type in Facebook Page or Company Website. Actually type in the link to the website. So you might put www.FaceBook.com/TeamPrimaryand then in the next box, put the same thing. This makes it so your website shows on your profile and people can also actually click it and it will bring them right to your facebook page, etc.
LinkedIn will let you add three websites, so put in as many as you can. Some examples might be your facebook page, your twitter, your youtube account and your company website. If you don’t have your own website, go to your company website and get yourself to the page where your personal profile is listed and copy the URL at the top of the page and copy and paste it to your LinkedIn!
For your mortgage needs, visit Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc – TeamPrimary!